Bonnie Hunt Quotes (6 Quotes)
- I think that failure by your own standards is certainly a form of success.
- Would I like to be the lead girl? Who wouldn't?
- I still have my bad days when I think I'm not getting everything I deserve. But those pass quickly once my Mother gets on the phone and says, 'listen, we used to eat rocks and walk 80 miles a day to school.
- Hollywood is what you make it; you have to choose company with care because you become what they are.
- I think families are so great, because when you go home, no matter what you've accomplished in your life, you still are the person you were in sixth grade to them. You know, it never really changes.
- If I've learned one thing in life, it's: Stand for something or you'll fall for anything.
More Bonnie Hunt Quotations (Based on Topics)
Life - Education - Listening - Telephones - Change - Success - Home - Performance Arts - Family - Movies - View All Bonnie Hunt Quotations
Winona Ryder - Megan Fox - Nia Vardalos - Loretta Young - Jeri Ryan - Isabelle Adjani - Farrah Fawcett - Elizabeth Hurley - Calista Flockhart - Bridget Moynahan