Bill Cartwright Quotes (5 Quotes)
- I'm not worried about the team or what this does for our future. I'm just worried about Jay. I'm worried about the severity of his injury for his career. We just have to wait and see. Our thoughts are with him.
- You can lead a team in a lot of different ways. It can be talking to somebody who is down or, during the course of a game, looking to penetrate and then dropping the ball off to someone else for an easy bucket.
- I remember when I was in college, people told me I couldn't play in the NBA. There's always somebody saying you can't do it, and those people have to be ignored.
- The triangle is a foundation to an offense.
- I don't think we've felt hopeless. I think that we just haven't been as successful as we'd hoped. Hopefully some of the changes I'll make will help the guys, and put them in situations where they can be more successful.
More Bill Cartwright Quotations (Based on Topics)
College - People - Change - Mind - Future - Education - Work & Career - View All Bill Cartwright Quotations
Babe Ruth - Venus Williams - Tara Lipinski - Sergei Bubka - Oliver Kahn - O. J. Simpson - Michael Chang - Greg Norman - Gabriela Sabatini - Boris Becker