Aristotle Quotes on Soul (7 Quotes)
Find Aristotle on Soul books & products @ Amazon
- Memory is the scribe of the soul.
- The soul can not think without a picture.
- That in the soul which is called the mind is, before it thinks, not actually any real thing.
- We must no more ask whether the soul and body are one than ask whether the wax and the figure impressed on it are one.
- No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness.
- Happiness is an expression of the soul in considered actions.
- The beauty of the soul shines out when a man bears with composure one heavy mischance after another, not because he does not feel them, but because he is a man of high and heroic temper.
More Aristotle Quotations (Based on Topics)
Man - Friendship - Life - Education - Nature - Happiness - Mind - Vice & Virtue - Truth - Actions - Art - Youth - People - Animals - Wisdom & Knowledge - Law & Regulation - Courage - Habit - Soul - Power - View All Aristotle Quotations
Sun Tzu - Friedrich Nietzsche - Confucius - Theodor Adorno - Soren Kierkegaard - Robert M. Pirsig - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin - Mencius - Maimonides - Anaxagoras