Aristotle Quotes on Politics (7 Quotes)
Find Aristotle on Politics books & products @ Amazon
- ... Political society exists for the sake of noble actions, and not of mere companionship.
- Man is by nature a political animal.
- The state is a creation of nature and man is by nature a political animal.
- Politicians also have no leisure, because they are always aiming at something beyond political life itself, power and glory, or happiness.
- Man is naturally a political animal.
- Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber.
- Therefore, the good of man must be the end of the science of politics.
More Aristotle Quotations (Based on Topics)
Man - Friendship - Nature - Education - Life - Happiness - Mind - Truth - Vice & Virtue - Actions - Youth - Art - People - Animals - Law & Regulation - Courage - Wisdom & Knowledge - Habit - Soul - Power - View All Aristotle Quotations
Karl Marx - John Stuart Mill - Immanuel Kant - Arthur Schopenhauer - Xenophanes - Roger Bacon - Robert M. Pirsig - Mohammad Khatami - Ludwig Wittgenstein - Charles de Montesquieu