Aristotle Quotes on Politics (7 Quotes)
Find Aristotle on Politics books & products @ Amazon
- ... Political society exists for the sake of noble actions, and not of mere companionship.
- Man is by nature a political animal.
- The state is a creation of nature and man is by nature a political animal.
- Politicians also have no leisure, because they are always aiming at something beyond political life itself, power and glory, or happiness.
- Man is naturally a political animal.
- Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber.
- Therefore, the good of man must be the end of the science of politics.
More Aristotle Quotations (Based on Topics)
Man - Friendship - Education - Nature - Life - Happiness - Mind - Truth - Vice & Virtue - Actions - Art - Youth - People - Animals - Law & Regulation - Courage - Wisdom & Knowledge - Habit - Soul - Power - View All Aristotle Quotations
Aristotle - Xenophanes - Theodor Adorno - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin - Philo - Martin Heidegger - Marquis de Condorcet - Avicenna - Anaxagoras - Amartya Sen