Aristotle Quotes on Politics (7 Quotes)
Find Aristotle on Politics books & products @ Amazon
- ... Political society exists for the sake of noble actions, and not of mere companionship.
- Man is by nature a political animal.
- The state is a creation of nature and man is by nature a political animal.
- Politicians also have no leisure, because they are always aiming at something beyond political life itself, power and glory, or happiness.
- Man is naturally a political animal.
- Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber.
- Therefore, the good of man must be the end of the science of politics.
More Aristotle Quotations (Based on Topics)
Man - Friendship - Life - Education - Nature - Happiness - Mind - Vice & Virtue - Truth - Actions - Art - Youth - People - Animals - Wisdom & Knowledge - Law & Regulation - Courage - Habit - Soul - Power - View All Aristotle Quotations
Karl Popper - Karl Marx - Jean-Jacques Rousseau - Heraclitus - Deepak Chopra - David Hume - Aristotle - Robert M. Pirsig - Mohammad Khatami - John Dewey