Anna Chlumsky Quotes (5 Quotes)
- I love... anything in black and white. Just put it on the TV, I'll watch.
- Kissing Macaulay Culkin was like kissing a brother. It was really no big deal.
- I don't let it bother me too much if someone doesn't like me. I just figure there's no accounting for taste. It's not me, it's my acting. It's like if someone doesn't like someone's food, they just don't like my acting.
- I really don't like to do back-to-back movies. I concentrate on things at home. My family and school life are important to me. I try to do one movie a year.
- Right now I'm just thinking about school and trying to get those grades and keep them up! In case I become a Norma Desmond when I grow up, I can have something to fall back on!
More Anna Chlumsky Quotations (Based on Topics)
Movies - Life - Acting - Sense & Perception - Home - Food - Love - Brothers - View All Anna Chlumsky Quotations
Megan Fox - Meg Ryan - Lindsay Lohan - Shannen Doherty - Raquel Welch - Kristen Bell - Jaclyn Smith - Glenn Close - Erika Christensen - Ashley Judd