Andrew Lang Quotes (5 Quotes)
- An unsophisticated forecaster uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than for illumination.
- It's a catch-22 that has resulted in farm foresters right around Australia selling their mature plantation trees to sawmills for a pittance in stumpage returns,
- I don't think the idea of homosexuality is really taboo any more. Our culture is evolving. This is an exciting time to be living.
- He missed an invaluable opportunity to hold his tongue.
- Life's more amusing than we thought.
More Andrew Lang Quotations (Based on Topics)
Countries - Mind - Books - Idea - Homosexuality - Custom & Convention - Thought & Thinking - View All Andrew Lang Quotations
Khalil Gibran - John Keats - Horace - Dante Alighieri - Aeschylus - Robert Service - Novalis - Max Jacob - Elizabeth Bishop - Allan Cunningham