Adrienne Barbeau Quotes (5 Quotes)
- When I see myself on film it makes me smile, I mean making a good living doing what I enjoy is soo much fun. I just hope that everyone has the chance to enjoy life like I do.
- I just made an attempt to take the experiences that Judy shows us in this script and find something in my lexicon of experience that helped me understand why she was doing what she was doing. Some of it I don't have an experience of, and some of it I do.
- But when I think of superchicks, I think of the roles, not the variety.
- In all the horror films that I have done, all of those women were strong women. I don't feel I ever played the victim, although I was always in jeopardy.
- The last time I was on stage in New York was in 1972, downtown at the Eden Theatre in Grease .
More Adrienne Barbeau Quotations (Based on Topics)
Woman - Chance - Smiling - Movies - Experience - View All Adrienne Barbeau Quotations
Salma Hayek - Mila Kunis - Claire Danes - Aishwarya Rai - Uma Thurman - Laura Prepon - Isabelle Adjani - Elisabeth Shue - Denise Van Outen - Daryl Hannah