Raymond A. Foss Poems >>
Our Faith too Timid
not being truly faithful
our faith too timid
not believing his teaching
the promise of our Savior
though He is risen
just like He said He would
on the third day
April 26, 2011
Worship Theme: "Christ has Risen. . . He has Risen Indeed!"
John 20:1-18 (Common English Bible)
Acts 10:33-43 (Common English Bible)
Children's Message, "Thanking God"
by Reverend Huntley Halvorson
and sermon: ""I Know My Redeemer Lives!"
by Pastor Ruth L. Foss
A Handmaiden of the Lord
Suncook United Methodist Church
April 24, 2011
All of my poems are copyrighted by Raymond A. Foss, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011. All rights reserved. Contact me at Ray Foss for usage.
See all 11,600+ of my poems at Poetry Where You Live.
More Poetry from Raymond A. Foss:
Raymond A. Foss Poems based on Topics: Literature, Poetry, Promise, Running
- Hearing their whispers (Raymond A. Foss Poem)
- Hearing the martyrs, the heroes (Raymond A. Foss Poem)
- Awkward Seasons (Raymond A. Foss Poem)
- Sow Peace (Raymond A. Foss Poem)
- Live Peaceably (Raymond A. Foss Poem)
- Listening to their grief (Raymond A. Foss Poem)
Readers Who Like This Poem Also Like:
Based on Topics: Literature Poems, Running Poems, Poetry Poems, Promise Poems