Author Unknown Poems >>
Follow Your Dreams
You must follow your dreams
You must follow wherever it leads.
Don’t be distracted by less worthy leads.
Help it grow.
Hold your dream deep, down deep where dreams grow.
Follow your dreams,
Pursue it with haste.
Life is too precious, too precious to waste.
Be loyal in all the day through
the dream that you follow will ultimately come true.
More Poetry from Author Unknown:
Author Unknown Poems based on Topics: Life, Dreams, Haste
- Canto a Puerto Rico (Song to Puerto Rico) (Jose Gautier Benitez Poems)
- Unspoken Language (Lydia Howard Huntley Sigourney Poems)
- Om Tyre Danebod (Laurids Kok Poems)
- Fidelia (Juan Clemente Zenea y Fornaris Poems)
- La Venue Du Printemps (Honorat de Beuil Seigneur de Racan Poems)
- A Las Virgenes (Ramon Lopez Velarde Poems)
Readers Who Like This Poem Also Like:
Based on Topics: Life Poems, Dreams Poems, Haste Poems
Based on Keywords: ultimately, don’t